Monday, October 02, 2006
Very productive Sunday
I did so much yesterday I'm sore. I didn't plan to clean at all. I just wanted to pull out some of my Fall/Halloween stuff. My favorite display goes in the pool room. But the pool room was completely filled with junk that didn't belong there. Boxes of tools and stuff left over from the laminate floor project, stuff from Christmas, baby stuff, it was a horrid mess. I got that all cleaned out.

My bedroom was also in horrible shape, and had been for nearly a year. I sorted all of my clothes and put a bunch of stuff away, got stuff up off the floors, and even hid away most of my shoes. Unfortunately the shoe overflow can't be completely eliminated. I vacuumed and dusted.

Two whole rooms in my house are now habitable again. I don't feel the burning need to escape my house now. This will help me prepare for having family over for my birthday and Emma's second birthday celebration weekend after next.