Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Happy Election Day!
I'm watching the returns now. It's amazing the swings the course of the evening is taking. Half an hour ago they were saying the returns were possibly portending a big move toward the Democrats in the House. Now that some Florida seats have been retained they're not so sure there's a trend. I think there's going to be a lot of back and forth and it will be a late, late night. But not for me.

Watching the Virginia Senate race unfold is pretty wild too. I'm watching the returns on the Board of Elections site, which refreshes every 2 minutes. Allen is ahead but the margin is only thousands. I've watched it go 9, 8, 6, 3, 2, 3 and on and on. This is one tight race. And it's a crucial seat in the Democrat's bid to gain the Senate majority.

Eh...still not enough to keep me up all night.