Wednesday, December 13, 2006
This girl cracks me up!
Lately she's been leading us in the blessing at the dinner table. She puts her hands together and says "blessing," whenever it hits her. She loves it when everyone bows their head and holds their hands together. If you watch her she'll be grinning ear to ear. Then she finishes off with a big "Amen."

Tonight when we were standing there looking at the mini-tree she put her hands together and then said "blessing!" It was the first time she'd ever done it away from the table, but I thought what the heck, I hope this doesn't confuse her about when the blessing is appropriate. So I said the blessing (God is great...) and she finished with her usual "Amen." Then she starting miming putting food in her mouth and making chomping sounds. "Supper," she said. I cracked up. My baby is officially pretending now.