Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Highlights from the Search Engine keywords list...
Skipping all the usuals this time and giving you the highlights:

1. 2nd birthday invitation Elmo - Elmo seems to be popular with two-year olds.
2. Change Emma's diaper - Seriously? It's no different for Emma's than for any other kid's.
3. Autopsy and then go out for a cheese sandwich at lunch - How in the hell did this psycho land on my website?
4. Hand me down crayons highlights - Hand me down crayons? Is this a phenomenon that I've missed somehow?
5. Pat on back hug - Yep, that's us. You're among friends.
6. Labcorp wall of shame - Uh, yeah. These are the folks doing the biopsy on my tissue samples. This gives me warm fuzzies.
7. Dinosaur frozen chicken nuggets costco - They're great in a pinch. I recommend buying in bulk.
8. 10 month old arm flapping - This one led to one of my favorite haikus...

Arms flapping wildly
Baby bouncing up and down
Tiggers love to bounce


9. Diaper gal - This was Highland Gal before she was potty trained too.
10. Torpedo tits - I had to include this one just because it won't go away. Seriously, I hope they're not searching for pictures.