Thursday, January 25, 2007
I'd like to introduce you to a friend of Emma and Highland Gal
Hayley is a 9 year-old fan of Billy Idol and is posting at Hayley's World. I met Hayley's mom through my mommy board and this blog. Hayley is embarking on a great adventure which will take her to the Shriner's Hospital in Philadelphia. Hayley's spine curves around a lot more than it needs to and the surgery is meant to help un-curve it a bit a alleviate the pressure it's putting on her lungs and organs. They're putting her in halo traction and she'll be in the hospital for three months. She and her mommy are leaving the rest of their family behind for this adventure so Hayley is going to blog from the hospital to keep everyone informed. She's in Philly now and her pre-op appointments started today. Surgery may be tomorrow (I can't remember exactly and can't find my note).

Hayley's mommy gave me permission to link her blog. "The more prayers the better." So say a prayer for Hayley and her family and stop by her blog and leave words of encouragement if you are so moved.

I'd like to mention that I've also added Cupcakes and Cowboys to the blogroll. Stop by and visit to see the adorable little Cowboy of the title.