Tuesday, January 09, 2007
A meme from Angie
Angie tagged me for the meme "Five Crazy Things About Me"

So I'm thinking...are we talking wild-and-crazy, quirky, or I'm-backing-out-of-the-room-slowly-and-hoping-she-doesn't-notice crazy?

I can't do it. I can't come up with anything. I tried, I really did. I just don't do crazy very well. But, I'd hate to disappoint my faithful readers, so instead I'm giving you...

Fifteen Reasons Highland Gal is High Maintenance

1. I have to have my eyes on the road when in a car, so the front seat is highly desired or I get queasy. If I absolutely have to be in the back seat I must be behind the passenger.
2. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed.
3. Ice...then sweet and low...then tea.
4. I must have lots of cash in my wallet. But watch out! I carry mace. (<--totally lying)
5. In a restaurant I want to sit facing the door.
6. At Noni's I have to have "my" pillow. (Satin pillowcase keeps bed head at bay)
7. Every room needs a soft light. I can't stand to be in a room with an overhead light without a lamp on.
8. I won't wear more than one ring on a hand.
9. I won't pick up the phone until it rings twice.
10. I won't eat a cherry cordial until I pluck the cherry out of it and throw it in the trash.
11. I have a keen eye for symmetry, anything off will bug the crap out of me.
12. I'm also the one sitting on my hands dying to straighten the picture on your wall.
13. I prefer, and send, handwritten Thank You notes.
14. I do know proper etiquette. I'm a fan.
15. I must drink a mudslide while it's frozen, otherwise what's the point?

UPDATE: I would just like to add, as I mentioned in the comments, that if you're with me you wouldn't know any of these things are happening. I would just quietly arrange my environment to suit myself as best I could. It's not like I boss people around to achieve these ends.