Wednesday, February 21, 2007
I got tired of getting fat
But not before I had made matters much worse for myself. Such is life, my life anyway. So now I'm reversing the trend, as I always seem to be doing at this time of year. The good news is that it's going faster this time. I lost 12.6 lbs. the first four weeks.

I'm taking it more seriously. I've cut out most all of the refined grains and started eating many new whole grain products. I've also cut out most all of the sweets I used to eat on Weight Watchers. I had gotten to the point where I was gaming the system and only hurting myself. I'm also eating almonds and walnuts. The nuts are for the omega 3 fats that are supposed to be good for me. The challenge for me is to fit in the exercise. I do step aerobics in the middle of the living room, which is also the nerve center of the house. I usually have to do it when Emma's napping and I'm at home. Which happens Saturday and Sunday. And then sometimes a get a chance on Wednesdays. I can't wait till the weather gets better so we can walk together.