Tuesday, March 13, 2007
M's doing OK
He had his oral surgery today. They just ended up pulling the teeth, like a dentist would. They didn't put him under or anything. We were in and out of there much faster than anticipated. Mary had offered to keep Emma late so we told her to expect us between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. I was there to pick her up shortly before 5:00 p.m. It turned out the drive was about an hour and fifteen minutes each way.

This morning I decided that I'm taking Friday off. I have vacation days to blow so why not? I need to get my house organized for visitors this weekend, and maybe catch up on some rest. Noni and Popi and Uncle B's family are coming over for the festival. At the end of the day we'll celebrate little m's sixth birthday. I think it will be a pizza and cake party, with presents of course. My house is so tiny and congested with crap that I need to plow through to make room for everyone.