Saturday, March 10, 2007
Noni's Emma Report - Saturday
Hi Mommy and Daddy,

I hope you had a good day today and lots and lots of people came to see you and spent lots of money in the store. I missed you today, but I had a good day.

Noni got me out of bed at 8:08. That was a long night's sleep from 7:15 last night. I was really tired. I told Noni I was.

Noni and I played and looked at books until Popi got up, the sleepy head, and then we had a nice breakfast. I had another dinner with my little people friends this morning, but this time they ate on top of the tower. They needed another place to eat. Noni sent a picture I think.

Noni cooked a really good breakfast, but I only wanted the bacon. She kept telling me I needed to eat my eggs or my muffin, but the bacon was so good that's all I wanted. She said I was just like my daddy. That's a good thing, I'm sure!!!

I found the neatest book in Noni's rec room. It was an "Emma Book". A book all about me, Mommy and Daddy. I was so surprised to see all the pictures of me. I looked at it over and over and over again. Noni asked me to be careful with it because it was a special book for she and Popi and she didn't want anything to happen to it.

We went outside while Popi worked in his garden. I asked Noni to put the swing up under their deck and she did and she pushed me on the swing for a long time. I really enjoyed that. I watched Popi work in the garden while I was swinging. After a little while we went to Grandmommy's place to have lunch. I don't think this would make you too happy, Mommy and Daddy, because it didn't make Noni very happy, but all I ate was chips and crackers. Popi said I had a grilled cheese sandwich, but it didn't look like the sandwiches I'm use to so I didn't eat it. I conned them into letting me have a chocolate chip cookie too.

I took a nice long nap this afternoon, from 2 to 4:30. Noni said that was a good, good nap. I played in the rec room with Noni while she watched a basketball game. She kept cheering for a team she called the "Hokies" and "Tech". Daddy, haven't I heard you say those names a lot? She gave me some more of those great strawberries to eat too! A good snack- yum-yum! Popi was working in his garden again but this time he was burning something in a big barrel. Noni asked me if I wanted to go see what Popi was doing, but I said "no". I didn't want to get close to it.

Noni was laughing at me again today. I went over to Popi's desk and stood on the chair and asked her to play the fish, a bunch of times. Then I looked at the desk and said: "What do you want, Noni?" She looked at me real funny. I asked her again and then she knew what I was up to. I was hoping she'd say she wanted some of the candy on the desk and then maybe I could have a piece. She got it and then I got some! It worked, Mommy and Daddy - whoopee.

Noni said she was going to have something she knew I liked for supper, so she ordered PIZZA. She was right. I was ready to get in my seat for supper. I kept eating pizza and saying "yum- yum". Noni and Popi seemed happy. I ate a whole piece and was working on the second one when I got too much in my mouth and almost choked. It scared me a little and I was finished with supper right then. I didn't want any more.

Noni gave me my bath not long after supper and then let me play for a little while before she put me to bed. I had a good day today, Mommy and Daddy, and Noni and Popi said we'll be seeing you tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. I love you both bunches and bunches!.

Sleep tight, Mommy and Daddy.
Your little Sweetie Pie!






Labels: