Thursday, March 22, 2007
Smart little Chickie
After Emma and I pulled out the stroller and went for our two mile walk on Tuesday I asked M to please check the air in the tires. When he did he found there was no air in them, but he foam had kept them going. Great. When he was done he set the pump and gauge on the kitchen chair. The next morning Emma found them. I remember thinking "I wonder what she thinks that is; she has no frame of reference for it." Or so I thought. She pulled it down and wanted me to stand on then end so she could pump it. I asked her what it was and she said it was a bicycle pump. Then I asked M, who was in the shower, if he had shown her the pump. He said no. Finally we figured out that she had learned all about it from episodes of Dora and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. So TV isn't a complete wasteland.