Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Discovery
We found what I would suppose is a "local's secret." It's a little pizza place in Buxton. From the outside it looks pretty iffy. I even sent M in to scope it out for us and see whether it looked child-friendly before we got out of the car. He came back and said that they had spent all the money on the inside and he thought it looked fine. He said it was like a 50's diner inside. After that I almost knocked him down with the car door to get inside. Here are some shots of the interior.



I want this chair.


Another discovery we made is that at the back of the restaurant there were double doors leading to a sprawling arcade. There was a princess birthday party going on back there. We found that it had a...gasp!...air hockey table. The pestering is officially starting now for Noni and Popi and my brother's family to go back there in August. It looks PERFECT for our crew.