Sunday, July 29, 2007
Another lawn party...this time with the cousins
After spending the first full day with my new camera I've learned that "auto" just won't cut it for most things I want to do. I knew that, but I was trying to take baby steps. My actions shots from swimming in the morning and the rides in the evening all came out pretty blurry. That was a disappointment. So now I know I need to either set it for Basic Modes "sports" or learn how to set it manually for action shots.

The lawn party had lots of rides Emma could do. She had a really good time and loved it even more for having her cousins to ride with. We ended up leaving everyone early (8:45 p.m.) because we had a long drive home. We missed the fireworks but Emma got to watch a whole disc of Backyardigans on the drive home so I'm sure she didn't think she missed much.