Monday, July 02, 2007
Noni's Report - Monday
Hi Mommy and Daddy,

I'm having a great time at Noni and Popi's with my cousins. We have done a lot of things together and I'm having so much fun. My cousins are great!!!!

On the ride home last night, we talked and sang together in the truck and did some crazy things. We had a good time, but after a while and when we were pretty close to home, we got very loud and Popi said "we were being obnoxious" (whatever that means), so we all calmed down and tried to be good for him till we got home. We did a good job,

I had a little trouble going to sleep last night. I was in a huge bed and I just couldn't seem to find "my" spot. Noni laid down with me for a while and about 11PM she told me goodnight. I went to sleep shortly after that.

I didn't sleep late (much to Noni's surprise!) and was sitting up in bed and talking and singing at 6:45AM. Cousin J heard me and got up too. Noni watched some "Little Einsteins" and "Mickey Mouse Club House" with us until Counsin M and Counsin C got up. We had breakfast and then dressed. We were going to a Children's Museum today, but first we stopped so Cousin C could get his hair cut. After that we tried the museum but it was closed today. Oh well, we'll try again tomorrow!

We stopped by Noni's work and said "hi" to her friends and then went to the library. They had some neat things there to play with and lots and lots of books. A little bigger than our library at home. We checked out lots of books and then headed Mickey D's for lunch. I ate a very good lunch and then Noni let us all play in the play area. I climbed up and climbed down, climbed up and climbed down, climbed up and climbed down. It was great fun and my cousins did a good job of watching out for me.

We were all looking at library books on the way home and I fell asleep. Noni laid me down for a nap. I didn't sleep very long. Cousin C was reading when I got up, but he stopped to play with me. That was so nice of him. Then my other two cousins stopped what they were doing and we all played together. We watched Backyardigans and then Dora.

Popi just got home and we all ran out to greet him. Bet he felt like he was a celebrity. We're having hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, apple sauce and baked beans for supper. I'll try and eat a good supper to make everyone happy.

Noni had her hands full with all four of us today and she didn't even get her camera out today until this afternoon. She took a few pictures and she'll send some to you later on today.

I love you, mommy and daddy and I'm being a really good girl. I'm sharing and I haven't fussed hardly at all. I'm acting like a big girl.

Oh, I forgot. We all got suckers at the haircut place and I saved mine until after my nap. Noni helped me learn to suck on it the right way and I did a good job. She had a wipe in her hand the whole time and she made sure that my sticky hands didn't go anywhere they weren't suppose to. I haven't finished it yet. Maybe I'll have the rest after supper.

Have fun together this evening without me, because I know I will.

Love you bunches,
Emma



Labels: