Thursday, October 25, 2007
Big weekend coming up
Which means I probably won't be blogging tomorrow night. As soon as we get off work and get Emma dressed up in her costume we'll be heading to the elementary school for their annual Halloween carnival. When we're done there Emma and I will pile in the car and head for Noni and Popi's house.

In the morning we'll go into the big city (snark) and go trick or treating at the businesses on court square. After lunch and a rest we'll head to the t*r*u*n*k or t*r*e*a*t at Noni and Popi's church. This time I'll be helping to decorate. We're going to do a Backyardigans birthday party in the trunk of my car (I think). Noni's even buying a mini-cake from Walmart for decoration. All of Emma's Backyardigans beanies will be in attendance. I plan to take plenty of pictures to share.

I hope everyone has a fun weekend! We plan to.