Thursday, October 18, 2007
I had a birthday...
It was pointed out to me that I barely acknowledged my own birthday on my blog. After reviewing the blog, sure enough, it's true. My birthday was Saturday, the same day as the fall festival. To celebrate my mother-in-law took us to the Inn for supper. It was a good meal, I got to enjoy leftovers later in the week. Then we went by her house where she had a cheesecake for us. We visited a little while and then headed home.

M and Emma gave me their presents. I got a 50 mm prime lens for my camera, a tripod, a cleaning kit and a lens leash. They really set me up good. It was lovely day.

The next day was when everyone came over to celebrate both Emma's and my birthdays. Her party came first, as described below. Later in the afternoon they made me open presents. I got cool stuff like an iTunes gift certificate, my favorite Bath & Body lotion, a manicure set, a Halloween shirt and a decorated shirt. Popi chose a beautiful unikat polish pottery bowl for me, my first signature piece. I also got a W&M t-shirt, matching cups and executive pen. I'm stylin' now. Then Noni got into my kitchen and cooked supper for everyone. Awesome! We topped it off with Pop's Cake.

That's the tragedy of having two birthday celebrations in one day...you have to eat cake twice!

Today Popi brought over gifts from my Aunt Bunny. It looks to me like she had a lot of fun shopping. She couldn't go wrong with that theme. Thanks so much!