Monday, January 14, 2008
lolcats - u haz dem?
I've mentioned before that I'm not a big fan of cats. Could have something to do with my allergies. Despite that fact we own one. I'm not blind. I do have some appreciation for the cuteness of a kitten. But on the whole cats are not something I'm very interested in.

Which makes my recent fascination with lolcats all the weirder. For those of you who don't know, lolcats are a full-blown internet phenomenon. All it amounts to is people taking pictures of cats and applying funny captions with bad grammar. Ta da! Wikipedia explains it here. But the more of them I see, the funnier they are.

Fark.com usually has a thread every Saturday devoted to captioning blanks. It's called the Caturday thread, natch. You can also see a whole collection of them at I Can Has Cheezburger?

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Funny Pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures