Sunday, February 24, 2008
The dogs ran away...again
As I've mentioned before, this is something they used to do only once or twice a year. They always came home within the same day, even if it was the wee hours of the a.m. The last time they didn't come home. M ended up putting their info out on the radio and letting the SPCA know. Someone found them and called us. It wasn't so long ago. You probably remember.

This time, I'm thankful that I wasn't the one who let them go. The two of them should never be trusted together outside. I'm telling you, this is the danger of having two dogs. I don't think either one of them would do this on their own.

Nonetheless, they're gone. It's been two days now. M's been out riding around looking for them a few times, but nothing like the last time they ran away. You can almost never find them that way anyway.

So, we may or may not ever see them again. I'm guessing we will, but the hard part at this point is not knowing how it will end. On top of everything, Jake still wasn't back to 100% from being hit by the car. They're stupid, stupid animals. M spoils them horribly and they're stupid for leaving home.

Stupid dogs.