Saturday, March 29, 2008
Emma's report from Noni's - Friday night
Hi Mommy and Daddy,

It's been another busy day of play at Noni and Popi's. We got up about 8 this morning and have played, played, played all day. We spent some time this morning playing with the neighbors' on their swing set, then we watched a couple of shows.

At lunchtime we went to Popi's office to visit him for a few minutes and then went out to lunch. After lunch we went to the Kids' Kastle and had a blast running up and down the stairs and across the bouncy bridge and hanging on the bars and swinging in the swings. It was lots of fun.

C, M and J wanted to see the farm where Popi grew up, so when we left the Kids' Kastle and Noni drove to the farm. It was a humongous farm with lots and lots of land. She said they use to have a dairy farm. When my great-grandfather was ready to give up farming, they sold the herd and moved into town. It was pretty country all around the farm.

We played outside some more when we got home. It was such a pretty, warm day and I have been on the swings A LOT!!!!

After supper and baths, Popi finally came home from work and we had a big time going all the way to the end of the hall and running as fast and we could and jumping into Popi's lap. We had so much fun running and screaming and jumping. Noni has sent some pictures of our play. There are two pictures of me sitting on C's head. He's so funny. He loves for us to crawl all over him. And in the picture of all of us in Popi's lap, C is somewhere down under all that too! He's crazy funny!!

For just a few minutes Noni showed us videos of ourselves on her computer. We laughed and had a great time looking at ourselves over the last couple of years. I couldn't believe how small I was when I was jumping the pool. I was a brave little girl.

It's almost 10 o'clock and Noni says "enough is enough", it's time to go to bed. I'm tired, but a good tired. I've had a good day.

Goodnight, Mommy and Daddy.

I love you a bushel and a peck, a hug around the neck, a barrel and heap, talking in my sleep about YOU!!!!!!!

Emma