Saturday, March 08, 2008
Festival day
OK, so I blew off work today to hang out with my family. But I gave them my nephew in my place and he was happy as a clam. We started with a pancake breakfast and then hit the crafts. On our way up to store a torrential downpour hit and scared away many festival-goers. After that the cold front and wind came in. BRRRRR. The fellows hit several of the food stands to sample the different offerings. We hit a few more craft s and then gave it up. The wind and bitter cold got to be too much.

We're at pancake breakfast and they're eating...ham biscuits.


Little M, the birthday girl, is modeling her new Hannah Montana hat.


Emma bummed a ride with Popi.


My brother finally got to see his brick at the veterans memorial.


Noni and Emma are trying to take shelter from the brutal wind.