Friday, March 14, 2008
Festival, weekend two
This time we've sent Emma over the mountains to Noni and Popi's. They should all be in hog heaven. Emma promised me she'd be a good girl, but frankly, her promises aren't worth much yet. I hope to get some reports on how they're doing. I haven't been told a single plan so it will all be a surprise to me.

M and I went out to supper at the same restaurant as last Friday. This time I was smart enough to leave my coat in the car so it wouldn't still smell rank the next morning. If you've ever been to a local diner you'll know the smell I'm talking about, french fry grease and cooked onions. Very potent.

Now I'm printing labels for the store while M plays on the treadmill. He has plans to go back in to work tonight. Me, I have a book to work on.

The weather tomorrow is supposed to be rainy, but the temps should be in the high forties or low fifties. Cross your fingers for us that business is good.