Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Undesirable firsts
Some of you may find this hard to believe, but last night was the first time that we've been awakened in the middle of the night to find Emma crying and sitting up in bed covered in puke. 3:15 a.m. This was not entirely a surprise because she threw up at Mary's on Monday. Otherwise she seemed perfectly fine. There were no further incidents, concerning her.

Yesterday, I felt awful at work all day. Around lunch time I began to feel nauseous. When faced with my lunch I really started to feel sick. I ended up coming home two hours early and putting on my stretchy pants. I laid in bed on my left side, like I used to do when I was pregnant, and that seemed to help.

So between Emma and me, something is up. But I'm not sure what.

And...no, I'm not pregnant.