Sunday, April 06, 2008
Saturday at Noni and Popi's
On our way over the mountains Emma asked if we could go shopping. Why, of course. I asked her where she wanted to go. "Costco." Well, if you insist...

We took off with Noni while Popi played with his yard. We hit TJMaxx and Fashion Bug. Then we invited Popi to come out and meet us for lunch at Wendy's. After that the girls went to the mall. I bought a copy of "Shaun of the Dead," so I'll let you know what I think when I see it. I ended up buying more stuff for Emma. Four hair bands, a third swimsuit for this summer and a Speedo flotation vest I found for $6.99. I couldn't pass that up. We caught Target at the end of the mall and made it through without popcorn, so it is possible. Finally we stopped by Costco, where I was able to gas up for $3.12 a gallon, a bargain since prices at home are $3.35.

We went back to the house and Emma wore out Popi and then turned to Noni for some swing time. Around 6:00 p.m. we all went out to dinner at Golden Corral. After dinner Noni and Popi headed for a contra dance down the road and Emma and I headed for home. All in all it was a fun day (and very typical).

In these pictures Popi is throwing Emma around out in the Wendy's parking lot.


Butt crack wants to be free.


Oops, too free!