Friday, May 23, 2008
Answer to Angie's Question #2
Five things I love about M.

1. He lets me be me. That's the #1 reason I know we're meant to be together. I didn't have to change anything about myself to be with him. He's very accepting of me, warts and all.

2. He completes me. Ha, ha, not in the sappy way. I joke that he's a left brain and I'm a right brain and together we make one good brain. He's very mechanically and technically oriented so he can take care of that aspect of our home life. In other words, he's a great handy man.

3. He has a good sense of humor. I don't have to explain any jokes to him after I tell them to him. He's slightly warped, just like me. OK...more than slightly.

4. He makes me feel wanted.

5. He's a terrific father. He genuinely puts Emma at the top of his priority list. He loves to spend time with her and they make great playmates. I think a great deal of her intellectual development is owed to the conversations they have together. He's a very soft touch where she's concerned.