Saturday, May 24, 2008
Quiet and restful Saturday
And, boy, did I need one! I've been looking forward to my opportunity to sleep late for several days now. I did a little bit of cleaning. At lunchtime M brought home some sand and the pool stuff so we can start prepping the ground to lay the pool down. In the late afternoon I did 55 minutes on the treadmill while watching "Breach" from the DVR list. Now Emma is tucked in bed, M is snoozing on the couch and I'm posting this to hold you over until Monday. Tomorrow we head into the mountains (ha ha, like we don't already live there) to an even more remote place to hang out with our friends who are camping. Yeah, we're wimps now. I'll be in my warm bed while they're sleeping in their tents in the cold night with temperatures in the 40's. Suckers.