Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Tuesday news
Actually, there is no news. But it's past time for an update. Sorry about that.

My foot is healing, but it has a ways to go. It's still bleeding and oozing (sorry, TMI). I'm very tired of having to walk funny. My hips and low back aren't too keen on it either. I made it the whole day with no pain meds yesterday, then just a while ago I had to take one again. Blah. I have an appointment tomorrow morning so the doc can check my progress. I think he'll be pleased, but like I said before, there's still a good ways to go before the hole closes.

We had a very nice weekend at Noni and Popi's. Noni took extra good care of us. We had the rare opportunity to see my cousin and his son. They stayed at Noni's the night between two different football skills camps at two different universities. It would be nice if my cousin's son went to the university in Noni's town. We'd get to see more of them all.

I got shopping chores done. I just didn't have my usual stamina. I finally broke down and bought new car seats for Emma. I ordered this one from Target on May 30th. They've delayed shipping twice now. Asshats. I bought this one for M's car while I was at the store Saturday. My little girl is growing up. Sniff.

I was also able to do some shopping for Father's Day and Popi's birthday. We'll be celebrating those this weekend.