Sunday, July 13, 2008
I think I found a car...
But I'm not posting pictures because I don't want to jinx it. I put down a deposit on it on Saturday and I'll get the financing ball rolling Monday morning.

It's a 2006 Hyundai Sonata with only 7250 miles on it. It's a V6 so I'll still have plenty of power to travel the mountains. It has all sorts of goodies such as alloy wheels (who cares?), fog lights (ditto), AM/FM CD with volume control on the steering wheel (now you're talkin'), cruise control, ABS, ESC, air bags everywhere and did I mention it has less than 8000 miles? Oh! Here's the kicker...I get the 5 year, 60,000 factory warranty on it. Woo hoo! Cross your fingers for me.

I tried the new car dealers/salesmen but they're lying liars who lie a lot and all I got for my trouble was a massive headache. I don't have the stamina to deal with those guys. Not this time.