Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Success!
1. I got my keyless remote programmed. They didn't give me any hassle at all. $40.00 beats all the hell out of the $150.00 that the first dealer wanted me to pay. I was able to use the keyless remote that the automotive locksmith comped me so I was only charged for labor today. Woo hoo!

2. I didn't find shoes for my dress. BUT, I did find a different dress. This is the same dress I'd tried on in Nonitown, but they didn't have my size. It's much more suitable as a "wedding" dress. Here's the fun part...it was an $80.00 dress on sale for $23.00. Yessssss. Of course then I had the same problem I started with. I needed shoes to go with the new dress. I looked several different places and found a cute pair at the Shoe Dept. I was stoked because they were on sale for half price and they were only $16.98. Then when I went to pay they turned out to be half of that...$8.50. Awesome! The shoes have a little heel so the wedding attendees will enjoy the extra thrill of waiting to see if I fall over. I keed. It could happen though.

3. Since everything was going my way I decided I'd better hightail it for home. I didn't want to push my luck. I got back in time to have pizza at the store with M and Emma. Now they've gone to a friend's house to jump on his trampoline and pet the bunnies. I'm killing time before a meeting here in town.

Time to jet.