Monday, August 18, 2008
Emma Report for Sunday's Activities
Hi Mommy and Daddy!

It's me again. Wow - today we went swimming in the "big" pool. I had so much fun! Aunt K and Uncle B said they would send you some pictures of my big day at the pool. I really liked being able to walk around the whole pool too!! It was so huge!! Then we came home and I took a really long nap (3 hrs!). Uncle B had to wake me up!! I kept telling him I was going to sleep but I wouldn't close my eyes! M and J then invited me to a "tea party." That was so much fun too! After dinner we decided to go on a long walk and we played at the playground. I didn't think I could walk all that way - but you know what Mommy and Daddy? I DID IT!!! I was such a big girl! Whew - I am tired again and I'm off to take a bath and go to bed. Tomorrow I am going to run some errands with Aunt K she said she had a suprise for me! I wonder what it is?

Good night Mommy and Daddy! I love you!
Emma