Sunday, August 17, 2008
Emma Report from Aunt K
Yay, Aunt K! You rock hard, girlfriend! Thanks so much for the report. You know how my readers appreciate them too.

Mommy and Daddy,

Just wanted to send you a quick note about my first night at Aunt K and Uncle B's house. On the car ride home I was such a good girl (that is what Uncle B and Aunt K told me!). I watched Mulan and then "M" read to me. The first thing I did when we finally got home was go straight to M and J's room. We played Polly Pockets almost all night until bedtime. The only time I came out of the room was two times: one to find Aunt K to ask to go to the bathroom :-) and two - to eat pizza for dinner!!! Aunt K was soooooo cool - she didn't even make me take a bath last night - oops - don't tell her I said that - I don't want to get her in trouble. Well I'm off to bed! I get to sleep on the bottom bunk with J. Tomorrow we are supposed to go the "big" pool. I can't wait! Oh, don't worry Mommy and Daddy I am using my manners everytime!! You would be so proud of me! I love you Mommy and Daddy!

Love,
Emma