Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Emma's Report on Monday's Activities
Howdy Mommy and Daddy!

Today, C, M, and J went with Josefine to the Washington Monument and Aunt K decided that it might be a little too much walking for me - so I got to hang out with her today!! First - we had to go to a store that had sooooo many tires!! I couldn't believe all the tires - I kept wanting to count them all. Aunt K said we were there to fix her tire for the truck. Then we went to each lunch at a place called Panera's. Wow - I was so hungry. I told Aunt K I would like a peanut butter sandwich only. I ate the whole sandwich and had some yogurt and chocolate milk - Mmmmmm. Then because I was a good girl - I got to have a chocolate chip cookie!! Yipee! Then we went a few other places and went home for a nap. I don't know why- but I have been taking long naps at Aunt K and Uncle B's house. They had to wake me up again!! At night - I was able to watch some Dora shows and then I played dress up with the girls. We had so much fun again. By the way, C has been really nice to me too! He played tag with me tonight in the house! I actually caught him!! I don't think he was expecting that. Okay - well I'm off again for another bath and Aunt K is going to read me a book!!

Love you both!
Emma