Thursday, August 07, 2008
Leaving for vacation
Saturday morning. Unfortunately I'm working a nearly twelve hour day tomorrow so I'll get very little done in the way of packing. I worked about seven hours straight today getting the house in order, doing laundry, and deciding what we'll need for seven days at the beach. Since I'm the only one giving it much thought I have to get it (mostly) right. We're going to Avon, NC again, on Hatteras Island. We'll have a beach house with a pool and a hot tub. We'll be further off the beach this year but I don't think that will bother me too much. We spent most of our time in the pool last year anyway. We'll be vacationing with Noni and Popi and Uncle B's family so I hope to get lots of pictures to share. Goodness knows I have a lot of slacking to make up for.