Saturday, February 28, 2009
All Scooby, All the Time
Scooby-Doo is now on the approved list of shows. Within the last month Emma has added Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo, and the Pink Panther to the list. In other words, she's discovered the Boomerang channel. Initially I figured Scooby-Doo would be too scary for her, since she's really a worry wart when it comes to that stuff. However, it didn't take her long to figure out the gimmick on that show. It's always someone under the mask who is rooted out by "those meddling kids."

All day long all she's wanted is Scooby-Doo. Since this is a new obsession we only have 10 episodes on DVR. I borrowed three Scooby-Doo movies from the library to carry us through till we can record more. One of the movies is "Aloha, Scooby-Doo." Whenever we put that movie on she insists on putting on her new bathing suit I bought her two weeks ago. Hence the picture with the bathing suit in February. When she realized I was taking her picture she told me to "take a picture of me running!"