Sunday, April 26, 2009
Nice weekend
We've been home all weekend. Yesterday I got my kitchen cleaned up and that's about as far as I got before I pooped out. I did manage to take a shower. After that I spent most of the day on my hind end. Or as much as I could with an insistent four year-old needing something every ten minutes.

Today was family day, the one day of the week we all get to spend together. We did chores again this morning. I did laundry and cleaned Emma's room and M vacuumed my car, cleaned some windows and put in screens. In the afternoon we took Emma to the playground. She had a good time. It's been a while since we've gone there and she's much more independent than she used to be. After the playground we stopped by the store and got ice cream. Not a bad way to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon.

The playground has some new equipment they had to try out.



Daddy is trying to lead by example. Emma was reluctant to go down the tube slide.



Turns out she was right. She ended up giving herself a burn on her arm coming down.