Monday, May 04, 2009
Daddy and Emma on a mission
In the month of April Emma's preschool class learned a lot about recycling, Earth Day, and Arbor Day. Emma talked a lot about recycling, even though it seemed pretty clear she didn't know exactly what the concept meant. Today M took her on a little field trip to learn more about it. He went to town to take a truckload of cans to the recycling center and took Emma so she could see what it was really all about. Then they were going to the seed company, and then to Costco. I can't recall when M's ever taken Emma to town (over the mountains) like that before. I hope it's been a great day for both of them. They called me to let me know they were on their way home about 25 minutes ago. I'm supposed to have the table set and ready for some Kentucky Fried Chicken. Woo hoo!

Update:
Our pint-sized recycler got $26.00 for 88 lbs. of aluminum cans.