Thursday, September 24, 2009
Back on the wagon
The weight watchers wagon that is. I know, here we are again. Remember me crowing about losing 24 lbs. after giving birth. Yeah. I gained it all back and added one extra pound for good measure. I blame my post partum depression. Being at home with a colicky baby was very difficult. It was either Zoloft and therapy or M&M's. I usually go with what's familiar.

So, I'm two weeks along with the new regime and I've lost 8.6 lbs. Yes, we count those tenths of a pound because sometimes, baby, that's all you have. I do weight watchers on my own. I'm philosophically opposed to paying someone else for me to lose weight. Besides, I paid them their dues back in the eighties.

I'm not exercising yet. I just got the treadmill cleaned off of all the stuff that belonged on the storage shelf in the laundry room. The water pump is finally fixed so the stuff could be put back where it belonged. I have a long weekend at home coming up so I'll commit to getting on the treadmill then.

I weigh in on Wednesdays so I may update you here. It's another good way to help hold me to my commitment to get healthier.

Started: 9/9/09
Lost this week: 2 lbs.
Lost so far: 8.6 lbs.