Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Merry Christmas to me!

My new toy. I'm having so much fun with it. Mostly shopping for apps to add to it. Today I read a headline that claimed that the Apple Store has sold 3 billion apps in the last year. Believe me, I helped. However, I suspect a large part of the apps they "sold" were free apps. Anyhoo...I'm loving the Ipod Touch. Even though I moved all my music and videos onto it I'm mostly using it as a mini-computer. I have WiFi at home, at work, and at Noni's so I can get online most of the time. I can even send text messages to people's phones from it. Awesome. I'm starting my fourth "page" of apps. The shopping is a large part of the fun. I've been Googling for "favorite apps" and "best apps" and reading all sorts of lists for suggestions. If you have a suggestion let me know!