Tuesday, July 13, 2010
I HATE COWS!!!
Just in case you're thinking this is some sort of karmic justice for my cow hatred let me point out that those bastards started it. And keep escalating it. Really, I've done nothing to them, except seethed. But this really takes the cake. I went out to the car to load Jack into his seat this morning. My car handle, painted to match my car, was chewed clean of paint. Yeah. I am not happy. What the hell will this do to the resale value? He tried two other handles, but this must have been the tastiest.

It puts me in a terrible place because the cows belong to the son of my landlord, with whom we maintain an amiable enough business relationship. If I call him out on this I fear we'll face retribution in some way, maybe rent creeping higher, or just finding a way to force us out. I really don't know what to do, but if I ever hope to unload this car it can't be looking like that.

I really, really hate cows.

Labels: