Sunday, July 11, 2010
Kid's TV
Now that Emma's tastes have become sophisticated she primarily watches Scooby-Doo! (any form whatsoever), iCarly, Phineas & Ferb, and SpongeBob Squarepants. All of those are tolerable enough. But it makes me sad that she's moved on from shows that I actually liked. Jack has had no interest in any of the Baby Einstein fare. Every morning while I shower he sits in his exersaucer and watches Blue's Clues. Emma never got into Blue's Clues, so you never know how their tastes will run.

Shows I wouldn't mind Jack liking:
Little Einsteins
Backyardigans
Sesame Street
Go, Diego, Go!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Handy Manny
Ni Hao, Kai-Lan
Phineas & Ferb

Shows I really hope he doesn't like:
Dora the Explorer
Little Bear
Franklin
Wow Wow Wubbzy

Shows that I feel...meh.
Wonder Pets
Wiggles
Imagination Movers
Lazy Town
Yo Gabba Gabba

THE show he's not allowed to watch because it grates on my ever-loving nerves:
Max & Ruby